Translate

Thursday 29 December 2016

Wild Predictions

Predictions are spinning out of control. People once coined crack pots are now getting a voice in reputable publications such as time magazine. This journalist guy thinks the price will hit $3000 USD. Ironically this is where I first found out about bitcoin. My mum sent me the article.

Some people think it will go higher to $40000 and the media, with little better to report are picking up on this amongst the steep increase in the price of bitcoin over the last 6 months. I have even made my own predictions in this blog.
Though I'm confident that bitcoin won't go away and will go up over time, I'm not too interested in this spin. It would be great if the general public actually started using bitcoin for spending and not just seeing dollar signs. It is actually a much easier and more convenient way to buy online and even makes a slick and cost-effective point of sale for your local shop or service person.

No comments:

Post a Comment