Translate

Friday 26 February 2016

Lie Low Laxing in a Radical February

Whilst world news has been off the crazy charts, Banks have been advertising with dancing transsexuals. Go the pride parade! We have shooting in the USA, and silicon valley ad odds with Washington. Bitcoin and Crypto currency have been remarkably sensible and subdued. Something odd for a juvenile rebel currency, but hey, It's relaxing!

The price has been stable at around $420 USD per Bitcoin (you could say 42 cents per millibit). I'm looking out the window to another sunny day back in Auckland New Zealand and finally starting to eat again. I can even buy fries at the local bitcoin meet up. Its great, I may even pump up the lie low and some rum cocktails, but first I want to take the opportunity to list a few cool things about crypto currency that I have stumbled into.

MyBitcoinSaver - set up an automatic payment and save bitcoin in New Zealand.

Keepkey - a cool looking device to keep bitcoins super secure.

BTproof - Lets you put any data you want into the block chain, so you can prove the truth with a forge proof time stamp. Make predictions or cement your vows.

Abra - a network of people who act like uber human ATM machines.


So on those four notes I'm going to continue chilling, finding new apps, trying to learn to code and to create a bitcoin friendly tourist paradise in Auckland. I have JS just about down. I also have a VR kit in the mail courtesy of Overstock. I guess that makes NZ the on the fore front of tech? Maybe Apple should move it's head office here?

We have radical corporate noodle banks, maybe they'll let you pay your staff in bitcoin. A one cent satoshi doesn't seem so out of place.


No comments:

Post a Comment