Translate

Sunday 14 September 2014

Bitcoin Poster

I have started Crypto currency blogging because I love the stuff and have a whole lot of experience and knowledge to share. I also feel I've got a different perspective than a lot of the blogs I read that hopefully appeals to the average Jo. I want the blog to be informative yet a little entertaining and hopefully insightful as well.

My perspective appreciates an underground social movement as well as the conventional geeky business types. This is why when I first discovered Bitcoin and cryptographic currency it inspired me to write this bulletin type thing and then turn it into a poster.

Download it here: https://mega.co.nz/#!nNJmyDoL!e0Zd11mtPtey2BMTpYDtvhuBHgeNIEvV7IKsmyFScts

You can put it up on all the lamp posts in your town. The concept made me reminisce of going around the streets at night putting up band posters. Usually with a can of beer in hand and some extremely tight black jeans. Chuck Taylors are recommended for a quick silent escape. You can even easily change the bit address and the format to suit your own plans, add some cool art magazine clippings etc. There's something cryptographic about it.

Lets get our basement printing presses going and get the message out with some good old flower and water fugitive zines. So many fun times to be had crossing over from the digital world into our streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment